Thursday, May 3, 2007

Home...

yes...I am home.
Thankfully.
It is a long awaited refuge that
I find here in Arden Hills, Minnesota.

To see the millions of trees..
thousands of lakes..the green grass.
the jungle in my backyard..my family..
my doggy..my room and bed.

I'll always love this place.

I wish I could take this place
in one hand..vancouver in the other and
smush them together and make:

Arvan Hillver. Pretty cool name for a city..dont you think?


Anyways.

Here's the point of the night.


KING KONG is the SADDEST movie i have EVER seen.
The movie was over 15 minutes ago, and I am still crying.

I am so silly.


Goodnight Moon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to live in Arvan Hillver!! You have no idea how great that sounds. Flip... let's make it happen... I miss Minneapolis badly...